Day 9 - Pay it Forward
Luke 6:38 ESV
Give, and it will be given to you. Good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put int your lap for with the measure you use it will be measured back to you.
Today's challenge is just that. Choose to bless someone today. No strings attached. No Instagram posts about it. No announcements of how amazing you are. Just a gift to someone you know or to a total stranger. Below are some suggestions.
- Mow a yard
- Pull into the drive-thru, place your order, then pay for the order of the person behind you.
- Babysit for a young couple so they can go on a date
- Pay for the person's food that is standing behind you in line.
- Leave a $5 gift card for the next person in line.
- Bring a co-worker lunch or a snack and place it at their desk.
- Order lunch for someone and have it delivered to them.
- Wash a neighbor's car.
These are just a few small suggestions on how you can pay it forward. You are in no means tied to any of these ideas. I pray the LORD will lay a deed on your heart today and that you will be quick to obey it.
#Day9 # 28DayLoveChallenge #AHeartLikeGODs
Post a Comment